A web presence is critical for the success of your micro or startup business. We understand you have limited time and resources. Our mission is to devote our expertise and skill to create an effective and economical online presence, letting you focus on what you do best.
I can help. I can remove the worry of your business website from your to-do list. I can make you a website that functions properly and looks good, be it on a wide-screen monitor or a smartphone. Once your site is online, I can fine tune its search engine optimization (SEO) so your site gets noticed. I can instruct you on performing routine updates to your site, so you can avoid the time and cost of a specialist for simple tasks. And I can call on our InSource experts in graphic design and social media marketing to make your website part of a larger Internet footprint for your firm.
Already have a website? No worries. I can give your tired, old site a fresh, new look and improve its functionality as well. By auditing your SEO, I can find ways to improve your visibility on the Web. And I'm willing to tackle any functional or appearence problems your site may have, no matter how obscure or difficult, until they're resolved to your satisfaction.
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla!)
- Customizing site appearance
- Customizing and extending site functionality
- Responsive design
- SEO implementation, auditing and tuning
- Website backup and recovery
- Website maintenance and upgrades
- Training, coaching and documentation
- Website 'bug busting'
My name is Warren Lorente and I want to help your startup or microbusiness put its best face forward on the Internet. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I can't help you, I may know others who can provide the service you need. After all, developing and maintaining good relations is essential to conducting business today.
My day lights up whenever a business owner sees both the forest and the trees. As a successful startup entrepreneur my experience in operations and strategic planning will help you balance the everyday detail with the big picture.
InSource will help you think beyond your limits.
- Created graphic design elements for the InSource marketing message, including printed materials and web-based images
- Active in training and coaching clients in the ongoing maintenance of their website and social media programs
- Responsible for the layout and production of client newsletters, including the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Marin
- Led the InSource organizational development by introducing Dynamic Governance, a management system based on consent and distributed authority
I can be reached at Tom.Zizzo@InsourceBayarea.com.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then let me help you use social media to showcase your products and services. Your audience is on social media—you need to find out where and engage with them. But if you are on Facebook, and your customers are on Pinterest, they are not hearing you.
I love working with small business owners to find the best way to engage and nurture their customers. Words and teaching have always played major roles in my career. I use them to help you succeed.
Together we can create a strategy so you can find the right social channels for your business, the right way to get started and a reasonable and affordable plan for keeping it all going.
Creating, maintaining and administering InSource’s social media outlets, including blogs, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook
- Auditing and evaluating clients’ social media presence
- Managing and maintaining clients’ social media marketing
- Providing training and instructional materials on using and managing social media platforms to provide a consistent brand for a company’s online presence